Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Yapping It Up With Arroe Collins

Just found this online. It's one of the longer chats (19 minutes) I had in my most recent radio blitz, and I really like the way it turned out. So grateful to Arroe Collins of WRFX 99.7 in Charlotte! I dug his knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, the Grateful Dead and their history.

In related news, No Simple Highway logged its second week on the Northern California bestseller list. Somewhere (and I think we all know where), book industry executives are consulting an enormous map of North America with dozens of pushpins stuck in it. Two of the executives have cigarette holders tilted rakishly from their clenched smiles. Satisfied with their achievement, they will soon repair to Four Seasons for a long, martini-soaked lunch. Because that's how modern book publishing works, right?

No comments: